Your safety when using The Aussie Candle Co product is of utmost importance we want you to enjoy your product but most importantly, safely.
- Please take the time to read and follow the instructions on the base of the candle.
- Never move a candle that is already lit.
- Place the candle on a solid, firm heat resistant surface out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended for a moment
- Use a candle snuffer to prevent the wick from drifting offcentre and to avoid wax splash. This will help to maximise the candle’s burn time and therefore last longer.
- Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke.
- Take care in extinguishing your candle and never use water to put out the flame as it can become highly flammable when mixing oils/wax with water.
- To maintain your candle in the best way use a wick cutter to trim the wick between 4mm-5mm.
- The candle needs to burn for no less than 1 hour and no more than 4 hours, this should mean that the candle burns perfectly all the way round the glass.
- Soy Candles are a natural product and are sensitive to temperature and light. To avoid candle from fading, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust and fluorescent light.
- Store your candle in an upright position and don’t leave your candle in your car on a warm day.
Please take care when burning candles and enjoy the product that you purchased.
The Aussie Candle Co